We are getting ready to open our doors for the Hampshire Open Studios.
We will be open from 23rd- 30th August
During the week you will be able to visit us in our work spaces, watch demonstrations and talk to the artists about their profession.
Demonstrations to include..
– Lampshade making with Mia Preston
– Brusho techniques with Rachael Alexander
– Mixed Media with Jenny Muncaster
– Wax Carving with Emily Smith
– Landscapes with Rosie Parmley
– Jewellery Making with Carol Wade
You know here at The Colour Factory we love a get-together – On Thursday 26th August, we will be hosting a drinks evening with an exhibition of work created during lockdown.
We have a gallery/shop to browse the beautifully hand crafted silver jewellery with precious stones, antique and vintage lamp stands, bespoke lampshades and check out the latest original paintings and prints for sale.
Or perhaps you would like to discuss commissioning an artist to create an original art work especially for you?